Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Account Manager for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Postion Overview: The role of the Account Manager (AM) is to provide front-line client service of Personal Lines policies and taking responsibility for the retention and account development of existing clients, while quoting and securing new business. The AM will leverage the industry knowledge and experience to provide a best-in-class client experience through offering customized solutions that will protect, comfort and recover, providing peace of mind to clients. The ideal AM is self-motivated, proactive, and client-focused, intent on providing exceptional day-to-day service to maintain and exceed the reputation and service standards of the client. We are currently seeking candidates for our Mississauga, Ancaster and Burlington office locations.
- Provides expert advice, recommendations and counseling to clients about their personal insurance coverage geared to their unique needs and exposures
- Conducts needs assessment to offer customized solutions to clients
- Completes proactive contact with clients at each renewal to develop strong relationships and strengthen the Dalton Timmis brand
- Provides exceptional day-to-day service to clients and handling the client file activities to maintain retention targets
- Contributes to premium growth targets by cross selling other lines and upselling appropriate coverages
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates, process changes and review renewals
- Maintains professional and collaborative relationships with key underwriters
- Resolves any concerns or complaints with your personable and professional demeanour by leveraging product and service knowledge based on clients' needs
- Reviews and processes renewals, endorsements and midterm changes; rewriting/remarketing where necessary to enhance the client experience
- Issuing policies and changes on various insurer online portals
- Initiating and providing guidance in the claims process to provide peace of mind to clients and assist in recovering their assets
- Represents the brokerage at industry functions where required
- Keep current on industry changes, underwriting rules and workflow processes
- Actively participate in training initiatives
- Post-secondary education, or related job experience is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years Personal Insurance experience
- Must possess a valid RIBO license
- CIP, FCIP, or CAIB designation or working towards completion is an asset
- Passion for client care; committed to delivering a top-notch client experience
- Possesses and displays professional presentation and demeanour and a solid understanding of the personal insurance business in a service-focused environment
- Self-managing with strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player—ability to adapt to and collaborate with various team members and individuals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while staying focused on priorities
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products, experience with EPIC and industry software and rating engines
- Professional, reliable and courteous to clients and colleagues
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.