Account Management - Project Manager Project Manager
Account Management - Project Manager
Job Number: 21-15909
Job Number: 21-15909
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Account Management - Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Senior Project Manager Worldwide Franchise Strategy & Operations, Launch
- The Senior Project Manager, Worldwide Franchise Strategy & Operations, Launch is responsible for leading a cross-functional matrix team to streamline and optimize Launch operations and drive market engagement strategies to impact business performance.
- This individual will focus on developing innovative solutions to simplify Launch operations across Worldwide (WW), identifying inefficiencies, and ensuring solutions are aligned with Launch strategy.
- The individual will work directly with Worldwide Commercial, Medical, and Access teams in support of Launch execution.
- Accountable to manage Launch projects across the WW organization supporting Medical, Commercial, and Access to deliver a holistic, seamless, and expertly executed launch experience
- Demonstrated success of quickly understanding, gathering, assessing and actioning by leading initial scope, planning, and execution dialogue in support of delivering on Launch priorities
- Generate a robust project plan and timelines using MS Project, obtain alignment on scope and deliverables with stakeholders, align on launch objectives, and desired output for leadership
- Identifies, coordinates, and schedules appropriate launch team meetings, gathers and disseminates minutes timely
- Collaboratively and proactively support and drive a cross-functional launch team
- Clearly communicate project status to identified stakeholders through status reports and meetings, tracks KPIs, calling out risks/issues and associated mitigation plans to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Implement and follow Launch Operations best practices, guide others in the use of the methodology and tools
- Lead launch core team to facilitate team meetings, ensure the agenda is focused on key deliverables, risk management, issue identification and resolution
- Maintain all relevant project documentation in a central repository, following recommended governance guidelines
- Monitor progress, identifies and mitigates risks and issues to project execution, maintains RAID log (as appropriate), and escalates issues appropriately
- Manages project-related work with vendors/partners/alliances
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders, senior management, and alliances
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with key areas within the WW and US organizations
- Applies efficient work practices for project management and ensures continual improvement of practices with the use of lessons learned and principles of High Performing Teams
- Assist in the development and advancement of project management (launch) competencies including development of methodologies and frameworks, training, quality reviews and coaching/mentoring of others engaged in project management activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree required, PMP and/or Product or Device Launch experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years project management experience with complex, matrixed organizations
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate complex topics in a simple way
- Must have significant experience in creating robust project plans, constructing timelines, projections, and risk/issue facilitation in a process-oriented organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience leading cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project, SharePoint, Microsoft Office suite, and MS Teams
- Experience interacting on a collaborative team and working directly with cross-matrix stakeholders
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills using innovative thinking
- Excellent attention to detail, organized, reliable with follow up, able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to use data and metrics to measure the performance of the team, determine improvements and innovations to seek best in class delivery while averting any misses. Able to lend commentary to that data to tell a complete story of a true status
- Ability to work with minimum supervision within a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Results-driven with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to take a new perspective on existing solutions; organized, escalating issues, or engaging senior staff for highly complex or high impact issues as needed
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.