Account Management - Project Coordinator Project Coordinator
Account Management - Project Coordinator
Job Number: 21-15699
Job Number: 21-15699
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Account Management - Project Coordinator for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Independently and proactively supports a matrixed cross-functional team within WW Strategic Collaborations.
- This role will be a strategic and operational portfolio partner for the Head of the organization and the WWSC teams in identifying, planning, risk identification/mitigation and delivering on key organization related priorities.
- This includes supporting and partnering on key portfolio processes supporting WW Strategic Collaborations.
- The role will partner across key strategic/operational functions across the matrix (finance, project management, business operations, demand management, BI&A, IT) to support prioritization and decision making.
- Leading projects with accountablity, passion, urgency, integrity, inclusion, and innovation.
- Provide Procedural Support to Drive Accountability of P&L.
- Support Budget Process Improvement and Automation.
- Support Enhanced OpEx and Research Funds Management.
- Partner with Finance to facilitate the budget process including trade-off discussions and on an ongoing basis ensure the WWSC budgets (including facilitation of annual budget, monthly projections, accruals, and variance analysis) are on track.
- Provide Contract and Alliance Agreement Management Support.
- Manage vendors and contracts.
- Maintain sharepoints, onboarding curriculum, and provide operational support for the WWSC communication tactics/deliverables and for the WWSC Operational and Alliance Forums.
- Provide administrative and operational support for Thought Leadership Engagement activities and Internal meetings with Senior Leadership; Ensure key communication points are captured and disseminated.
- Provide operational support for meetings with Engagements with Societies, Cross-Institutional Summits, Joint Steering Committee Meetings, Research Days, Advisory Boards.
- Partner with WWSC LT and Team Leads to facilitate internal and external meetings with thought leaders and Client senior leaders, partner with WWSC leads to build agendas, capture notes, ensure that key actions and agreements are understood, and the stakeholders are held accountable for their commitments.
- Provide operational support to WWSC Teams to track & measure WWSC business outcomes in MS Teams and support development of WWSC Business Outcomes Dashboard with BI&A and IT.
- Manage dependencies across functions and provide transparency to Head and senior leaders.
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication; PowerPoint slide development experience is required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.