Account Management - Multimedia Producer Multimedia Producer
Job Number: 21-16666
Job Number: 21-16666
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Multimedia Producer for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Production Manager (Producer) will be a critical matrix team partner for the Product and Engagement Planning teams, seeking to create a versatile role for marketing campaign management and execution across Digital and Print materials for a Brand book of work or a particular therapeutic area or franchise.
- The Producer Role is responsible for gathering estimates on production work efforts across tactics, based on established brand and engagement strategy plans for the upcoming year, ensures tactical campaigns aligned with the strategy are carried through and executed in the proper cadence, fed by content module approval and tactical activity calendar updates.
- Digital marketing experience in pharma companies (not general healthcare, insurance, Client)
- Understand how digital marketing channels work (individual channel and how they integrate in the online ecosystem – web, email, media, CRM program),
- Led digital tactic pull through from creative concept to layout, testing and deployment.
- Experience of championing the promotional material through LMR reviews, including hands on experience in reviewing submissions, reconcile review comments, and routing material through systems (preferably Veeva).
- Excellent communications skills to convey concisely and negotiate/persuade.
- Excellent critical thinker with the ability to solve problems with incomplete information,
- Agile, flexible, adaptive to change with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong collaboration, relationship management and cross functional team skills to orchestrate a large matrix team.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Obtains Production estimates for a book of work for a series of brands or Therapeutic area – provides the Production Management Lead with ongoing financial reporting across production/execution, reconciles on monthly basis.
- Cross-collaborates on the content planning timing in order to execute required campaigns
- Collaborates with Capability Leads, IT and Engagement Planner to schedule resources and plan executions
- Tracks 8 stages of cycle of campaigns and coordinates across the matrix to meet deadlines where timing may be challenged
- Is aware of KPIs and is informed of campaign analytics with Business Intelligence & Analytics to help assess content performance to prepare for course corrections and enhancements
- Performs QA and spot checking across materials for both digital and print
- Runs or attends status meetings for Brand or Therapeutic area with matrix participants
- Will learn Tools used to support project management, workflow, timelines, finances, etc. and inform improvements needed and in some cases lead a project with IT.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Campaign marketing
- 3+ years in marketing and/or activation in large complex organization
- 2+ years of Print and Digital marketing management planning and budget allocation experience
- 2+ years Project Management experience (PMP not required, but ideal)
- Familiarity with Agile Principles
- Understanding marketing data performance and how it informs decision-making
- Familiar with marketing asset specifications, templates, content management systems, workflows
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, accustomed to fast-paced settings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write, collaborate on and edit communications and presentations where needed
- Has passion for the role, shares ideas, brings improvements forward, teaches others
- Experience managing external vendors, budgets and invoicing including vendor performance management
- P&L or knowledge of Budget Management required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Experience with all pharma marketing and launch scenarios, a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.