Account Maintenance Analyst
Find your next opportunity in the Insurance Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Account Maintenance Analyst for our client in Melville, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Account Maintenance Analyst will process work items as well as handle incoming calls from our agents and clients.
- Updating client profile information through Book & Records periodic notifications and other written instructions.
- Managing return mail.
- Handling of various other account correspondence maintenance items.
- Entering new account information to create for brokerage(AdvisorOne), MainStay, non-proprietary, general agency new business. The associate must ensure the application is in compliance with all NYLIFE Securities policies and securities industry regulations.
- Managing workflow queues within our service levels
- Respond to customer and registered representative inquiries related to the servicing of client brokerage accounts.
- Must be willing to progress towards handling of incoming calls from our fields agents and end-clients through our Investor Relations customer service department
- Other projects as needed
- Using High Verification/Security Check Process to identify callers.
- Lead caller through a low effort experience.
- Display active listening skills in order to ascertain the details of the call and understand the needs of the customer. Diagnosis of issue to form a resolution.
- Be proactive in utilizing all resources when researching and resolving issues on the spot.
- Provide world class customer service and project a positive attitude in order to develop a good rapport with the customer.
- Be an advocate for the caller.
- Partner with all areas of NYLSEC (Cashiering, New Accounts, TOA, etc.)
- Develop Product Knowledge to increase effectiveness of calls.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-4 years of prior brokerage back-office or customer service experience - combination of processing and call center a plus.
- Experience with PC based systems. Knowledge of internal systems (OnBase / eBOSS / IPMF / CIS) and external Fidelity/National Financial systems (StreetScape & FBSI) a plus.
- Must be extremely accurate and able to balance with speed of data entry in order to deliver high productivity levels.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Must be able to handle various tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of securities products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills enabling employee to relay information to registered representatives, agents and customers accurately and with confidence.
- SERIES 7 Is highly preferable
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.