ABAP Programmer/AnalystWant to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an ABAP Programmer/Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Client's Information Technology department
- The analyst will develop programs for Human Capital Management (HCM), Financial Accounting (FI), and Material Management (MM) modules of SAP, provide ABAP programming support for SAP projects and initiatives, and evaluate business needs analyses and develop a technical design. The successful candidate will configure and setup upcoming SAP HR projects for the Authority.
- SAP ABAP programming in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) HR module including HR, MM, FI etc. as directed by SAP Manager.
- Will be required to work together under the direction of a NYPA SAP Manager and SAP portfolio team members
- Candidates must be prepared to participate in fast track knowledge transfer of complex environment from a number of highly experienced consultants
- Develop, test, debug, document and maintain ABAP programs.
- Demonstrate the latest development techniques within the ABAP development environment.
- Implement SAP OSS Notes related as required.
- Optimize develop SAP or custom objects as required to improve runtime efficiency.
- Candidates should be familiar with standard SAP provided BI business content.
- Extensive knowledge of data warehousing concepts, strategies, and solutions.
- Proficient in ABAP.
- Strong SAP ERP Programmer in HR modules and other modules of SAP
- Strong SAP programming experience in ABAP, IDOC, Forms (Smartforms, SapScript, Adobe).
- Strong Portal development skills.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills focused on creating optimal solutions.
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, principles and terminology.
- Ability to communicate effectively across many different levels of technical and business acumen.
- Ability to work in a team environment with both employees and consultants.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eric Jones at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.