Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an AAA Engineer for our client in Addison, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
- Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities.
- Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system.
- Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors.
- Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports.
- Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Regularly collaborate with experts both in country and in other regions
- Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience.
- Typically, 7-10 years of IT experience.
- Authentication, Authorization and Accounting engineer with accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting network AAA security solutions. Individual will utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to help design & implement a secure solution.
- Requires a solid knowledge of Cisco Client, Cisco Client and Aruba ClearPass advanced route/switch, wireless, and third party security controls.
- Excellent communication skills
- Typically 4 - 6 years of cybersecurity or engineering experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in security or engineering discipline
- Solid experience with designing and deploying security solutions for Network Access Control
- Demonstrate expertise with Cisco Client, HPE/Aruba ClearPass, Cisco Client and IEEE 802.1x
- Demonstrate expertise with wired, wireless and VPN solutions
- Experience with Cisco Client, HPE/Aruba ClearPass, Cisco Client products, as well as other with other third party network security controls such as Bluecoat, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Juniper, F5 ASM, Cisco, or FireEye
- Solid experience configuring, deploying, installing, and troubleshooting Cisco routers, switches, and components in a medium to large business
- Cisco Client RADIUS and TACACS experience
- Experience with Private Key Infrastructure (PKI) / Certificate Authority
- Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds
- Ability to understand the requirements and analyze the technical feasibility and design against the requirements.
- Able to work effectively with remote locations including onsite/offshore stakeholder streams
- Knowledge and experience architecting complex enterprise cybersecurity solutions
- Experience coordinating delivery of project/changes milestones, ensures projects stay on target, escalating and identifying roadblocks.
Interested in applying?
- ITIL certified
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with multiple teams at all levels
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.