Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an A/V Engineer for our client in Alexandria, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The A/V Engineer will join the Meetings/Training & Technology Services Team and will reports to the Vice President, Training and Technology Services.
- Responsible for audio visual onsite production of select conferences, equipment inventory, maintenance and check-in/checkout of meeting equipment kits.
- Leads studio production events as directed, does basic video editing, field videography and still photography of events as assigned.
- Lead onsite meeting event audio visual production including sound and video equipment load-in, setup, live operation and tear down/pack out.
- Establish and maintain an audio visual equipment inventory process utilizing technology where possible.
- Submit recommendations to acquire new technologies, and additional/replacement equipment to the Meetings Coordinator.
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly and perform light trouble shooting and repair as necessary.
- Arrange for factory/warranty repair of equipment as needed, including establishing RMA's, preparing shipments and final testing when repaired items are received.
- Track the Meeting AV Schedule and prepare kits accordingly for shipment.
- Interface with the Meeting moderators prior to shipping kits to ensure all special requests for additional equipment are included.
- Inventory kits returned from events and report any missing or damaged equipment to the Meetings Coordinator.
- Lead in-house studio productions including video and sound equipment setup, directing, recording and preparation of the content for distribution over the web.
- Interface with producers and on-air talent prior to studio events to ensure all involved have a full understanding of the detailed production requirements.
- Perform basic video editing tasks using Adobe Premier and Avid Media Composer.
- Covers events as a videographer and/or still photographer.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2-5+ years' of experience
- Thorough understanding of setting up, running and maintaining audio visual systems
- Experience in multimedia production
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Typical physical demands/work environment:
- To successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation, an employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to grasp objects; reach with hands/arms; balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch; speak or listen; lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds; use close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and focused vision.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions and the noise level is moderate.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Michelle Manzon at Michelle@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.