XVA BAU Risk Reporting Specialist
|Reference # :||17-05255||Title :||XVA BAU Risk Reporting Specialist|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/01/2017|
XVA BAU Risk Reporting Specialist
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a XVA BAU Risk Reporting Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The XVA BAU Risk Reporting team is part of the Quantitative Services (QS) function and is aligned to the XVA desk in Counterparty Portfolio Management (CPM) that prices and manages Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA), Funding Valuation Adjustment (FVA) and Capital Valuation Adjustment (KVA) for Global Markets businesses. The team is looking for a risk analytics professional to be a part of its New York team.
• Thorough analysis of Market & Credit Risk and delivery of timely & accurate Risk reporting on a daily basis
• Analyze drivers and trends of risk using risk-based explain, exposure analytics, model changes, etc
• Identify and escalate risk issues for tactical or strategic remediation with FO, Quants/Strats and Technology
• Communicate daily with XVA Front Office and control partners such as Market Risk and Finance
• Identify issues and control gaps on an ongoing basis within the XVA Risk and P&L infrastructure
• Work with technology partners to streamline the processes and enhance data integrity and control
• Enable delivery of strategic risk solutions such as migrations to Capstone and migrations on to Quartz strategic solutions such as CPRT
• Ensure that all functions live up to the Product Control Standards (PCS)
• Liaise with Technology and other QMO functions to help drive successful implementations
• Undergraduate degree in Math, Science or Finance (Advanced degree in Quantitative Finance or Math desired)
• Knowledge and/or experience of derivative products across asset classes in capital markets: e.g. Futures, Options, Indexes, CDS, CDO, FRAs, SWAPs, SWAPTIONs, CAPs/FLOORs, etc. across Rates, FX, Equities, Commodities, etc.
• Strong understanding of derivative risk sensitivities, both first order and higher order
• Strong system skills including experience using Excel/Access to a high-level and working knowledge of SQL/VBA. (Desired: Python)
• Strong understanding of trade life cycle with good appreciation of operational risks and mitigating control activities.
• Ability to develop a good understanding of the systems, their interconnectivity and the broader end-to-end risk data flow
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated interest in and good understanding of the markets including the key drivers, pricing issues, and trader's hedging strategies
• Ability to have in-depth discussion with Front Office stakeholders with regards to trading activity and drivers of the portfolio trade valuation movements
• 3 to 6 years' experience in a Risk and/or Valuations / Middle Office environment
• Strong communication & negotiation skills with confidence to work with multiple businesses & groups
• Self-starter able to deliver results in a complex environment
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Control mindset able to identify and deliver process improvements
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.