Windows Security Systems Engineer
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Windows Security Systems Engineer for our client in Sunnyvale, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in migrating from PKI Sha-1 to Sha-2 certificates for internal PKI
- Support PKI Environment
- Assist in implementing Security remediation tasks for AD, GPO
- AD object migration to new OU structure
- Administer Windows Active Directory (on premise and Azure)
- Develop GPOs for domain controllers, servers, workstations, and other AD Objects
- Design complex policies including/excluding Org Units or groups
- Capable of identifying and analyzing security threats
- Effectively communicate risk and proposal of options for mitigation or remediation
- Design and implement core network services like DHCP, DNS, and WINS
- Develop and maintain documentation of AD policies, configuration and infrastructure.
- Adhere to IT access-management and change control procedures.
- Receive and respond to escalations from Desktop Support and field support team. Escalate issues to management, if necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and mentor junior staff to execute the IT strategy in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Support OKTA SSO
- Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot and create PowerShell scripts
- Exchange 2010-2013, Exchange Online, O365 Azure
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 5 years+ Systems Engineering experience
- 3+ years security focused, hardening workstations or servers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with security remediation and OS hardening
- Experience with Microsoft security tools like scwcmd and LAPS
- Isilon or other NAS storage
- Windows server 2008-2012r2
- TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
- Active Directory scripting
- Experience with administering Network Appliance Filers and CIFS protocol is required.
- Experience with ESXi Server Virtualization platform is preferred
- SSO – Federated services, OKTA a huge plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jeanine Hastings at JHastings@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.