TSQL/.Net Senior Prog Analyst
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a TSQL/.Net Senior Prog Analyst for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The TSQL/.Net Senior Prog Analyst is needed to complete approved and funded project to maintain and enhance the Global Cost Calculator (GC3), Global Pricing Optimization (GPO) and Web Contract Performance Management (WCPM).
- Support the development of business requirements and program specifications
- Assist in the creation of project timelines
- Work closely with management team to design application flow
- Create and maintain various web applications
- Design and implement database scheme and process flow
- Develop, analyze and execute system test plans
- Work closely with QA group to maintain application accuracy
- Analyze the Client's data to determine necessary data constraints
- Analyze various web based applications for performance related issues
- Take full ownership of applications as it relates to automating production posting cycles and communicating with the various stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mgmt. Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline
- 3-5 years technical expertise in web applications development in ASP.NET/C#
- Frameworks (Ext JS, jQuery), XML, AJAX, CSS2
- Administration setup and optimization
- Expertise in web services, IFrames, performance optimization, file manipulation, exception handling, shared libraries
- 5-8years of experience in systems analysis, applications development and systems architecture
- A minimum 5+ years of T-SQL experience - performance tuning, DTS, stored procedures, triggers, views
- Significant experience in the following technologies a PLUS - MVC 4, Web API, REST, JSON.NET, JSON
- SQL Language - Advanced (primary skills)
- SQL Programming - Advanced
- Cold Fusion - Intermediate
- Data Modeling - Intermediate
- C# .NET - Intermediate
- ASP .NET Web Programming - Intermediate
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at Ivy@eclaro.com now.