Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Training Coordinator for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The role is to assist with training projects and administer content across the Technology Training Solution team, including but not limited to maintenance of online assets within the training content management strategy and provide insights in regard to the PReP process, electronic routing systems to ensure that the Client's policies and guidelines are followed.
- The Training Coordinator will collaborate with all WW Design and US Sales Training personnel to understand and anticipate project needs.
- He or she will also partner closely with all prioritized market stakeholders and vendor partners to assist with content related training requests.
- This position is primarily a customer-focused, hands-on position and involves daily interaction with an internal team / stakeholders.
- Works across the Technology Training Solutions Team to assess needs and assist with training projects.
- Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements and innovations.
- Respond to customer questions and requests, and escalate issues as needed.
- Collaborate with vendor partners on a regular basis.
- Identify ways to streamline operational procedures between or within departments.
- Participates in the planning, implementation and support of operational activities.
- Training content uploads within the BMS content management systems on a regular basis.
- Ensures client expectations are addressed during implementation/post-implementation phases of the project lifecycle by having a thorough understanding of the project goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues relating to content sharing platforms or user access quickly and communicates to key stakeholders on any project updates and issues.
- Collaborates across training leads to ensure the content strategy is understood and aligned with the goals and objectives of other teams.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with key areas within the Field Force Capability Hub organization.
- Collaborates with other members of the training team to brainstorm, problem-solve, and achieve a consistent approach to learning curriculum.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong knowledge of applications such as, QuestionPro, Mercury, GLOBE, SharePoint 13 and Online, Brainshark; Pedagogue, Success Factors is preferred
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in complex, fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to achieve results in multiple projects.
- Demonstrates detail orientation and consistent follow-up to achieve project goals.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple, broad scope, complex learning initiatives using both internal and external resources.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in managing learning content.
- Customer service oriented. Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of non-technical users, managers, directors, and executive leadership in a creative, matrix organization.
- Passionate about their work and understands how it fits into the business operations.
- Able to translate business requirements into workable solutions and solve potentially complex problems.
- Superior attention to details, problem solver, strong organizational skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jane Bautista at Jane@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.