Trade Support Analyst
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Trade Support Analyst - Fixed Income for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
Trade Support and Control for the U.S. Treasury, Agency, GF&F and Relative Value Desks.
- Trade entry, capture, reconciliation, and reporting
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of various rates-centric fixed income products and their lifecycles
- Collaborate with our support partners to maintain, develop, and implement effective globally uniform workflow controls
- Regularly perform daily tasks throughout fast-paced and volatile market conditions
- Regularly perform under pressure
- Make significant contributions to team efforts by demonstrating accuracy, accountability, and a firm work ethic
- Demonstrate effective time management, prioritization, and precise communication skills
- Liaise extensively with business partners ranging from Sales/Trading, Compliance, Operations, Supervision, P&L Control, Finance and Market Risk who are located across NY, Chicago, Charlotte, Chester, U.K. and Gurgaon, India
Interested in applying? Contact Andrew McCarrick at Andrew@eclaro.com Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- 2+ years of applicable Trade Control or P&L experience in fixed income products at an investment firm or bank
- Understand treasury products, futures, and swaps and their respective trading/hedging strategies and life-cycle events.
- Have thorough understanding of Trade Capture, P&L, Treasury Auctions, NYFRB Treasury Operations and risk
- Team player. Ability to work with the Front Office and support partners to address and resolve issues
- Ability to multi-task
- Continuously maintain a control function mindset
- Extremely motivated and goal seeking with ability to work in fast pace/pressure environment
- Strong problem solving ability with willingness to grow their skills dynamically
- Takes initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills. Demonstrates effective time management and prioritization skills
- Expert PC skills with high proficiency using Excel
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in either of Finance, Mathematics, Accounting or Economics