Trade Sales Support for Rates Desk
Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for Trade Sales Support for Rates Desk for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all trade bookings of the desk-which encompasses a broad range of products, including bonds, fx, interest rate swaps, credit default swaps, and total return swaps.
- Confirm trades, process allocations, resolve discrepancies, and confirm settlement details with client
- Process all derivative novation requests and ensurE request is in line with bank policy
- Assist salespersons in onboarding new accounts, monitoring credit lines, and seeking credit line increases; assist with orders and executes transactions as needed
- Assist with all administrative tasks of desk, including answering phones and relaying client messages
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with HClient and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches, and operational loss events
- Support the company's Diversity Program
- Use initiative and independent judgment on a daily basis to analyze, problem-solve, and proactively respond to client inquiries and sales manager requests
- Evaluate and escalate complex issues and/or problems to manager
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- NASD 7 and 63 registered
- College degree and relevant work experience preferred
- Excellent client management skills
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of products and of applicable systems/applications
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.