Technical Project Manager, Knowledge Management
|Reference # : ||17-04241||Title : ||Technical Project Manager, Knowledge Management|
|Location : ||WHITE PLAINS, NY|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years||Start Date : ||05/02/2017|| |
| Description |
- 5+ years of experience in change management related to operational, knowledge, or process enterprise projects.
- 5+ years of experience providing SharePoint 2010/2013 solution architecture services.
- Experience with Enterprise Search including Taxonomy, Smart Logic Semaphore will be given additional consideration.
- Organized, self-motivated, and capable of working in a rapidly changing environment with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Must be able to manage company wide, large scale, complex projects on time, within budget and with agreed upon effectiveness
- Must be able to organize and analyze data to influence execution, new ideas and solutions
- Demonstrated program design experience, developing learning and/or organization effectiveness solutions
- Experience implementing organizational development initiatives
- Ability to creatively problem solve with minimal direction and in the absence of precedent
- Demonstrated group facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong technical literacy, with knowledge of technology that enables collaboration and/or process consulting
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, including ability to manipulate data in Excel and create presentations
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary