Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Tech Writer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete RFPs, RFIs, and related documents for institutional and wholesale clients and maintain consultant databases for selected company capabilities and funds
- Work with internal stakeholders in company to ensure high-quality articulation to client of company investment philosophy, capabilities, processes, and funds
- Works with RFP colleagues in other regions to support cross-border RFPs, RFIs, and other client documents
- Support North American Head of RFPs in building the global RFP function
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably with an investment or financial services firm
- Detailed knowledge of RFPs, RFIs, and related client documents, including regulations, compliance requirements, and delivery processes
- Sound understanding of investment products and markets and client requirements, preferably in fixed income markets
- Good knowledge of performance systems, reporting systems, third-party performance databases, and institutional reporting standards (GIPS)
- Minimum of 5 years’ writing experience in the Financial Service industry is highly desirable, preferably in Asset Management / Investment Services
- Strong communication skills, including investment writing and oral discussion / presentation
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their sometimes conflicting expectations and requirements
- Keen attention to detail, commitment to high quality work standards, and the ability to ensure quality standards are maintained under time and stakeholder pressure
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.