|Reference # :||17-07243||Title :||Systems Engineer|
|Location :||Richardson, TX|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/28/2017|
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Systems Engineer for our client in Richardson, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our client is looking for a hands-on Systems Engineer who can do product evaluations in Cloud security (Encryption and Tokenization), Security Analytics and Forensics, Multi Variant Advanced Persistent Threat, SaaS, Proxy (forward, Reverse, Transparent and Web 2.0), SSL interception/MITM & Data leakage space.
• 8 + years of overall networking experience
• Expertise in analyzing malware and advanced persistence threats, malware lifecycle analysis and prevention technologies
• Expertise in Security Analytics and Forensics - create custom parsers, queries, analyze and create custom meta data extractions on full packet capture solutions
• Advanced understanding of Machine learning, data modeling and perform advanced analytics using R / Python
• Cloud Encryption and Tokenization - Understand complexities of cloud encryptions, Salesforce topology and integration of Salesforce / Servicenow clouds with Cloud encryption gateway
• Expertise in concepts and implementation of Lucene elastic search, Yara Rules, Snort, Yum, PFring, Entropy DNS, Fastflux, Hadoop, MapR, Spark
• Deploy Web 2.0 proxies for advanced content filtering
• Day Zero Threat Prevention technologies with emphasis on machine learning
• Load balancing/ SSL offloading
• Scripting/automation of various security products with Rest API / Soap UI
• Hands on integration and testing with SEIM tools such as Arcsight, Splunk, Palantir, Cloudera platforms
• 8+ years of overall networking experience with at least 5 years of hands on and familiarity of the following tools
• Bluecoat Security Analytics and Forensics, CipherCloud OR similar cloud encrytion technology, WebSense, Scansafe, Ironport, FireEye, Damballa, Radware, Vontu, Zscaler, Skyhigh, • Excellent understanding of TCP/IP and packet analysis
• Knowledgeable on DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, IPS, basic routing/switching
• Scripting languages for automation-(Shell, Python etc)
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.