Systems and Project Manager
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Systems and Project Manager- Ariba for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Systems and Project Manager will be reporting to the Manager of Procurement Operation, the Systems and Project Manager will be responsible for the administration and management of the Ariba On-Demand Sourcing to Payables system. Daily responsibilities include managing a small team of direct reports who will troubleshoot, maintain, and configure or enhance existing processes. Manager is responsible for driving integrations, continuous improvement/optimization of the overall system value proposition, and collaborating with other key business unit stakeholders (i.e. contracts management, vendor risk, and other areas of the Source-to-Pay and Procurement functional organizations).
- 35% Business Strategy and Support
- Support in developing strategies around future system enhancements/changes.
- Drive integrations and optimize value proposition for overall systems usage. Evaluate business needs and convert to system design and development.
- Partner with Technology Group to lead and drive new design and development. Consult in planning and implementing system and operational changes.
- Lead Project Manager responsibilities around the systems and system enhancements/changes.
- Aligns with communications strategy to keep business partners informed of progress / benefits relating to strategic projects and initiatives.
- Identify ongoing management and compliance reporting needs.
- 30% Staff Management
- Manage individuals supporting:
- System maintenance, daily system operations, and end user support;
- Helpdesk staff supporting end user community.
- Provide daily monitoring and coaching to ensure the delivery of superior customer service.
- Responsible for management of direct reports, including interviewing, hiring, training, counseling, guidance, terminations, compensation changes, promotions, oversight of work, and ensuring performance evaluations are completed on time.
- Establish department goals and objectives, and evaluate policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- 20% System Management
- Oversees systems testing and ensures problem resolution.
- Prepares user test plans, user documentation, and user training plans for upgrades. Regularly provides guidance and training end users.
- Lead efforts with the Information Technology Group installing of upgrades/maintenance releases/patches as needed.
- Maintenance of business models and data flow processes Application configuration for managing screens and fields.
- 15% Project Management
- Drive project deliverables, communication, and stakeholders sign-off
- Manage project timeline / schedule and point of contact for deployment
- Develop design of solution and provide business / technical guidance Identifies / escalates / resolves project issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent business experience required, MBA preferred but not required.
- 7 + years of system administration and project management experience required, with 2+ years staff management.
- Experience in designing, deploying or managing the Ariba Source to Pay platform required.
- Must possess ability to make appropriate business judgments and decisions independently. Demonstrated ability to perform strategic thinking and planning.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of an organization within a fast paced environment and successfully balance multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Strong project management and communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to present business cases and influence the decision process.
- Must be familiar with SaaS models, relational databases.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office software tools
- Ability to build effective organization relationships inside and outside the department; ability to inspire trust via open, candid relationships, fair treatment, and behavior consistent with expressed beliefs and commitments.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at Henry@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.