|Reference # :||17-04032||Title :||SWIFT Analyst/Developer|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||6 Years||Start Date / End Date :||04/26/2017 / 09/29/2017|
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a SWIFT Analyst/Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
1) Develop high-level and detail design documents that cover all the gaps, impact, and implementation solution on SWIFT upgrade; identify the impacts and gap on AMLHUB, SearchSpace, and Actimize transfer data population
2) Data analysis ensures the SWIFT changes are correctly reflected in AML systems (Actimize & SearchSpace)
3) Update and create end-to-end mapping documentation reflects the wire changes
4) Develop DUT test cases and work closely with ETL developer on DUT execution
5) Develop SIT and UAT test plans and detail test cases that include end-to-end from source feed to target systems (Actimize & SearchSpace)
6) SIT and UAT Test-cases execution and document the results and issues
7) Coordinate all open issues and remediation plan with ETL Developer, System Owner, and Project Manager
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Anne Amorsolo at 201-375-9082 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary