Senior Tech Program Manager
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Tech Program Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
As a Senior Tech Project Manager, you will have two primary roles:
1. Management and execution of the regulatory project portfolio for Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting (NFRR)
2. Project management of the existing to target state framework for the risk management of the implementation of key regulations within their assigned portfolio of work
You will assume responsibility for the oversight, coordination, and delivery of a project/s and work with various stakeholders globally to manage the delivery of the NFRR requirements in support of Global Markets and Banking.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, resource, and impact assessment of new initiatives at the appropriate point in the regulation life cycle
- Interact with various regulatory committees within the company globally and with external regulators as required
- Handle regulation from the draft status, through the project life cycle, to implementation, and BAU operation and reporting
- Evaluate the current state environment of asset class reporting in readiness for the delivery of project plan for remediation
- Design remediation gaps alongside third-party consultancy resource based on key preliminary observations and their respective preliminary remediation plans
- Lead global extended project teams across multiple business lines
- Manage multiple work streams within complex regulatory projects
- Lead and manage governance and steering committees
- Represent Global Markets projects at global governance meetings and other project forums
- Provide appropriate status communication to governance forums, stakeholders, and clients
- Partner with Legal and Compliance to determine the business impact of proposed regulations
- Accountable for the delivery of all phases of the project lifecycle
- Develop implementation strategies and project plans
- Work closely with Business Analyst to produce detailed process analysis, develop business requirements, and translate these into functional specifications
- Develop test strategies and execute functional and user acceptance testing
- Manage project issue and risks with timely escalation where appropriate
- Build and leverage strong working relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Develop definitions and implement processes for reporting metrics
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 15+ years in the Finance Services Industry or similar, with experience in managing global initiatives and distributed resources; ideally with an Engineering background
- Proven track record in the delivery of major IT implementation projects
- Experience as a Senior Project Manager leading enterprise-wide regulatory initiatives gained from having worked in the Capital Markets trading industry from a global investment bank (or consultancy)
- Experience in a regulatory project management office preferred
- Knowledge of Regulatory Agencies and key Regulations i.e. MiFiD II, Dodd Frank, OATS, CAT, Electronic Bluesheets, Large Options Position Reporting (US & HK), Reg NMS 605 & 606 (Client Regulation)
- Strong understanding of multiple asset classes traded in the investment banking industry, experience with regulatory reform initiatives (or risk initiatives with regulatory mandates), and must have contributed significantly to multiple successful enterprise programs and milestones
- Ability to perform detailed and complex data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects or work streams
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- Excellent collaboration skills
You will work in close partnership with the front office, operations, compliance, and other technology senior leadership teams. At this level, you should expect to participate in negotiations with high-level stakeholders and help the team with process improvements.
This position will report to the GBAM (global banking and markets) Data Management Team.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.