Sr. Systems Architect
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Systems Architect for our client in Richardson, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Sr. Systems Architect will be responsible for managing a team of 12-18 onshore / offshore resources tied to the delivery of design / execution for Load Balancing and Traffic Management. The service Request Fulfillment design & implementation engineers are responsible for the requirements gathering, design, engineering, and implementation lifecycle of standard service requests tied to the delivery of infrastructure services specific to the respective infrastructure technology platform.
- Monitor incoming Service Request Fulfillment queue, including analysis of the incoming Request to better understand the customer's business & technical needs, prioritizing dates, scheduling, assigning/re-assigning as appropriate
- Collaborate with other internal/external Bank teams such as Operations, Engineering, and Requestors on core design requirements/standards and impact assessment
- Leverage designated tools and resources to create technical designs that will drive implementation during a pre-approved change window as necessary
- Perform design validation testing and pre-work in non-production environments when necessary to ensure successful implementation in production
- Maintain accurate records of requests and communications by utilizing the Bank's systems of record
- Communicate the status and progress to the customer on a daily basis via the Bank's systems of record and respond to requests from customers in a timely manner
- Identify the solution, design the plan, and prepare required documents
- Adhere to Bank processes, such as representing the change in Change Committee meetings & Design Review sessions
- Provide proper hand off of ticket/design and relevant details when necessary
- Create, modify, and represent appropriate change records as required prior to implementing or hand-off
- Provide implementation support, as needed, to other Suppliers and Bank teams
- Manage team of 12-18 engineers ensuring appropriate coverage and capacity to meet service needs, as well as, all managerial duties
- Directs, manages, plans and administers the operational and administrative activities of the Systems Engineering section
- Supports multiple systems through maintenance, modification, problem resolution, etc. to support ongoing delivery of services and/or operations
- Manages multiple applications/development projects, or single major complex initiatives if a small area of the development function
- Coordinates resources across various applications, operations or projects
- Responsible for staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making
- Manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly
- Provides input on policy issues.
- Must provides subject matter expertise and must possess the ability to analyze and understand a variety of existing and emerging business requirements, interfacing with technology engagement teams as a fully seasoned and proficient solutions engineer while providing best in class solutions that align to meet business and technology requirements.
- 10+ years network engineering and/or technology management experience; 5+ years direct IT service management experience
- 7-10 years of experience in managing and directing multi-project development teams
- Past experience with and in depth knowledge of network infrastructure support technologies, relevant protocols, and hardware platforms specified above
- Proven ability to manage short and long term engagements with multiple project tracks and teams
- Ability to interact with clients at all levels, from the C-Level to IT individual contributor
- Firm understanding of IT Service Management processes and project management (i.e. MS Project, Excel, hybrid)
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
- Ability to manage client escalations and negotiate resolution
- Understands network-based technologies: demonstrates competency (or capability to be successful) in the ability to translate customer/business requirements into business solutions and successfully position with customers
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent preferred
- Strong engineering minded individual with polished collaboration, written, and communication skills and a proven track record interacting with various levels of management, clients, and technical team members in delivering technical traffic management solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple technical project engagements requiring the candidate to be a team player who can also work independently in managing multiple deadlines, priorities, and diverse sets of applications and requirements.
Technologies in scope:
• F5 BIG-IP GTM
• F5 BIG-IP LTM
• Cisco Data Networks
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.