Sr. Security Network Engineer - Proxy required
|Reference # :||17-05668||Title :||Sr. Security Network Engineer - Proxy required|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/15/2017|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for Sr. Security Network Engineer - Proxy required for one of our financial services clients.|
•Subject matter expertise in Blue Coat proxy servers a must. Significant experience with Firewalls (e.g. Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet), IDS/IPS, SSL off-loading and malware prevention is highly desired. •Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication protocols, cryptography and application security. •Expert understanding of network protocols.
The Network Integration team combines network engineering and systems development to build and operate one of the world's largest enterprise networks. We need creative engineers and technologists to help us build and manage the first lines of defense for the bank as well as advance the processes and monitoring capabilities that enable us to respond to events. Our ideal candidate should have a vision on how to compose traditional and non-traditional approaches to solve problems and achieve our goals.
In addition to our transformational mission, the Network Integration team routinely works on functions related to: capacity management, technology lifecycle, deployment, regression testing and configuration management. We collaborate with our Engineering teams to control the release of new services and partner with our NOC teams to solve issues impacting the bank's users and services.
• Subject matter expertise in Blue Coat proxy servers a must. Significant experience with Firewalls (e.g. Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet), IDS/IPS, SSL off-loading and malware prevention is highly desired.
• Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication protocols, cryptography and application security.
• Expert understanding of network protocols.
• Hands on security troubleshooting, network-based forensics, and proficient with packet analysis tools like Wireshark, Opnet, etc
• Experience with root cause analysis, risk mitigation, security assessments, analysis of security threats, trends and architecture preferred.
• Programming/scripting and/or automation experience (Perl, Python, Ansible, Chef or Puppet)
• Knowledgeable on network management and monitoring tools (Client NNMi, Syslog, Splunk, Entuity, Tivoli ITM, HPNA, Cisco CMCS, Netscout)
• Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to present at an executive level.
• Experience managing large, globally dispersed teams of engineers
• 7-10+ years network engineering and/or technology management experience
• B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science (Master's degree preferred)
• Proven ability to manage short and long term engagements with multiple project tracks and teams
• Ability to interact with clients at all level, from the C-Level to IT individual contributor
• Firm understanding of IT Service Management processes, ITIL Certification preferred