Sr. Quant Finance Analyst - Corporate Audit Model Risk
|Reference # :||16-09205||Title :||Sr. Quant Finance Analyst - Corporate Audit Model Risk|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||10/20/2016|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a Sr. Quant Finance Analyst - Corporate Audit Model Risk for one of our financial services clients.|
The Quantitative Financial Analyst will contribute to the Corporate Audit Model Risk team's enterprise-wide coverage of model risk management.
The candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
• Read and understand financial regulatory guidance and technical publications.
• Interview business partners in various lines of business and control functions to understand relevant aspects of model governance, development, validation, and use.
• Apply this understanding to the auditing of model governance, model development, model validation, and model use. Produce written evaluations based on these audits.
• Provide quantitative modeling consultation to other audit teams and engage with business partners in ensuring effective model risk management across the bank
Enterprise role overview:
Responsible for independently conducting quantitative analytics and modeling projects. Responsible for developing new models, analytic processes or systems approaches. Creates documentation for all activities and works with Technology staff in design of any system to run models developed. Incumbents possess excellent quantitative/analytic skills and a broad knowledge of financial markets and products.
• Master's or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, operations research, physics, or economics.
• Sound organizational, analytical, quantitative, oral, and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well with and communicate with others, from teammates to executives, and to present findings to upper level management and executives.
• Ability to manage multiple work efforts and to quickly change direction as needed.
• Expertise in one of R, SAS, C++, MatLab, Java
• Quantitative financial experience.
• Experience with financial regulatory guidance, audit or compliance