|Reference # :||17-05385||Title :||Sr..Net Architect/Developer|
|Location :||New York, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||7 Years||Start Date / End Date :||06/06/2017 / 06/29/2018|
SENIOR .NET ARCHITECT/DEVELOPER
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Senior .Net Architect/Developer for our client in West New York, New Jersey.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
BTMU is in the planning phase of a project to extend the existing proprietary Customer Hub system that has been rolled out in the Americas (HQA) region to other regions of the world in which the Bank has operations. The C-Hub system is built on a .NET platform with a SQL Server database. Extensive data requirements will be involved in this project for sourcing, ETL, mapping, etc. The project will build on an the existing functional architecture and be deployed to an expanding new user group of approx. 1000 users located in different US offices as well as other countries
• Participate in application design, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure
• Write code, test and debug software applications
• Participate in code reviews
• Coordinate with release management and other development teams in the group
• Delivery of quality applications delivered on time and built in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Very strong UI/Front-end development experience
• 5-7 years of experience of SQL Server 2012/2014 and/or SQL Server 2014 T-SQL is required
• Agile development experience using unit testing frameworks and tools
• Experience in developing for a high-trafficked web site over a WAN is desired
• Be able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Must be a team member who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration and open communication
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary