Sr. Lead Tech Application Engineer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Lead Tech Application Engineer (Sr. Web Development Lead) for our client in Plano, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for leading application development for key sales technology initiatives, including consumer research and purchasing experiences.
- Drive the successful rollout of sales flows to target state technology stack (Java and Browser technologies).
- Design and enhance architecture solutions across Consumer Sales technology to ensure that our applications are stable, high-performing, and meet the needs of our customers.
- Serves as a key technology partner to Digital Sales LOB.
- Manages a large team (includes flex resources) working in a Lean-Agile execution model.
- Understands client & business partner feedback and works strategically with the business to evolve the technology enablement to create competitive advantage and improve client satisfaction in the marketplace.
- Will lead a team of developers delivering in an Agile operating model
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments
- Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of systems, integration of associated systems, architecture infrastruction and tools
- Responsible for coordinating teams and a portfolio of large projects to accomplish development in a matrixed organization
- Expert level knowledge of Java, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Messaging, Struts, Spring, Spring batch and other Spring related technologies
- Experience with Agile driven development
- Experience with RESTful Web Services utilizing JSON
- Experience with Spring frameworks, including Spring Security
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience with modern front-end approaches and frameworks (React, Angular, etc)
- Senior level technology manager with track record of performance for managing & influencing sophisticated, fast-paced business partners with competing priorities (previous experience as a senior technical lead, senior architect or application manager of web applications)
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of web technologies; deep knowledge of Java and UI
- Deep experience with web based applications
- Deep experience with Agile software development
- Excellent partner & teammate to peers; can influence & resolve across organizational lines
- Proven technology management discipline (financials, resource planning, ops risk/security)
- Previous financial industry is preferrred
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.