Sr. Financial Analyst
|Reference # :||17-05434||Title :||Sr. Financial Analyst|
|Location :||Charlotte, NC|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/07/2017|
Sr. Financial Analyst
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The purpose of Capital Regulatory Reporting team is to drive high quality regulatory reports through operationally efficient control processes and system solutions to support the production of various regulatory reports as defined by Client.
• Establishing an effective control environment for proactively identifying data challenges, engaging with stakeholder teams to assess and communicate impact.
• Act as subject matter expert across Central Regulatory Reporting for all derivative products.
• Partner with lines of business, Technology and Data Management Stakeholders, and related regulatory reporting groups to understand the impact of elements reported and consistently produce accurate and reliable data results.
• Ensure ongoing alignment to Central Regulatory Reporting standards, while adjusting to changing business and regulatory needs in a controlled way.
• Coordinate and review the preparation of various regulatory reports as they relate to derivatives
• Maintain appropriate work paper files in accordance with CRR Accountability Policy
• Develop and maintain procedures and process controls
• Act as subject matter expert on all regulatory reporting issues relating to derivatives
• Communicate with regulatory agencies
• Interpret regulatory rules or changes and communicate to key stakeholders
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Regulatory reporting requirements across a range of different reports such as Y9C, FFIEC009, Y15
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to influence
• Team player who can reach across different functions to get the job
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.