Senior Data Solutions Design Lead
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Data Solutions Lead for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Senior Data Solutions Design Lead will be part of a team responsible for data management and strategy for Global Banking. Your primary responsibility is to be engaged in the business strategies and programs and ensuring data solutions are properly designed and implemented. These Wholesale Credit projects are one of the most visible projects of the client, and it is imperative for the client to have complete accuracy in their underwriting data. You will be working and collaborating with senior business and technology leaders across Global Banking business and technology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
In this role, you will
- Provide thought leadership for simplifying data management (entry/capture to consumption/provisioning) across Global Banking
- Identify opportunities to simplify business processes and improve efficiencies through effective data management
- Drive the data solution design of the major Global Banking programs by partnering with Global Banking business, data, and technology teams
- Act as the liaison between Global Banking business and development teams
- Drive the data process integration architecture and design between wholesale credit and credit risk by partnering with the business and technology teams from both organizations
- Create current and target state data strategy and roadmaps
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Math or Sciences or Engineering; MBA in Finance or Business is preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience in business and/or technology strategy and solution design in the Financial Services industry
- Solid experience with data modeling – conceptual and logical
- Broad understanding of wholesale credit products and processes
- Experience in designing data flows and integrating systems from data perspective
- Good knowledge of Global Banking products and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – you should be able to effectively communicate with senior Business and Technology leaders, and should have mastered the art of influencing without authority
- Ability to understand and explain the data required in origination, underwriting, and servicing of wholesale credit products
- Ability to identify opportunities to simplify business processes and improve efficiencies through effective data management
- Ability to query and analyze data and provide insights
- Ability to create artifacts that define strategies, standards, and guidelines
- Ability to provide leadership in designing data solutions and forge consensus across the data team
- Results-oriented mindset, proven ability to deliver on high priority business goals and effectively manage conflicting priorities
- Experience with data analytics using SQL on various Database platforms such as Oracle, Netezza, Teradata; and Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and programming, especially pattern recognition for data mining
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C/C++ and python
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop
- Experience working with big 5 consulting firms
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.