|Reference # :||17-06596||Title :||Sr Assoc:Accounting|
|Location :||JACKSONVILLE, IL|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/31/2017 / 01/19/2018|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Assoc: Accounting for an opportunity for our client in Jacksonville, IL.
Under general supervision, performs administrative duties within the finance and/or accounting department. Assists in the preparation, analysis, review, verification and reconciliation of various records, financial reports and statements. Prepares standard and specialized financial reports (i.e. account reconciliations, balance sheets, income statements, pro formas, etc.) and performs basic financial analyses to summarize current and projected company financial position.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Distributes invoices, posts batches, and receives payments, processes accounts payable invoices, and mails accounts payable checks.
2. Calculates moderately complex commissions, interest, and payments for each transaction; creates and distributes moderately complex commission statements for each transaction for closing.
3. Assists in completing special report requests from internal and external partners.
4. Assists in determining methods and procedures for new assignments to ensure alignment with department policies and procedures.
5. Contacts other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems. Collaborates with other department in researching and escalating current and potential problems.
6. Reports problems and other issues and makes recommendations to management to improve procedures.
7. Maintains customer specific program information in tables, auditing orders and reporting; makes necessary corrections to vendor claims, and answers queries about the program.
8. May provide procedural assistance to less experienced accounting staff to ensure company policies and procedures are learned and followed.
9. Prepares and may post routine journal entries for company accounts in order to keep accounting systems accurate and up to date.
10. Assists in and/or reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts to general ledger; researches basic discrepancies and determines appropriate course of action.
11. Develops spreadsheets for account analysis and journal entries in order to keep records organized and standardized.
1. High school diploma or G.E.D.
2. Six or more years of finance administration experience
3. Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles
4. Experience working with bookkeeping
5. Experience working with financial software packages
6. Personal computer and business solutions software skills
7. Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
8. Communication skills to interface with company employees
9. Leadership skills
10. Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
11. Analytical and problem solving skills
12. Ability to work in a team environment
1. Office environment
If interested, you may contact
Radelyn Bulaong at (201) 283-9181
or send email to Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees