|Reference # :||17-06548||Title :||Software Developer|
|Location :||AUSTIN, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||1 Years||Start Date / End Date :||07/17/2017 / 07/16/2018|
Eclaro is looking for Software Developer for an opportunity for our client in AUSTIN, TX
Our client is looking for a software engineer with experience working with DevOps, Agile development methodologies and tools to be responsible for custom development to integrate various security technologies. Engineering developers must be able to take requirements, create a design and turn it into a finished working deliverable. The Security Engineering Developer will work with technical teams to implement next generation security initiatives and security proof of concepts to improve IBM security posture. Experience working with Big Data environments and noSQL databases is desirable. Creativity, self-driven, problem solving and attention to detail are valuable traits of a successful candidate.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 2 years experience in python/R or Perl or Shell scripting
• At least 2 years experience in Java programming
• At least 2 years experience with LINUX / UNIX operating systems
• At least 1 year experience in Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Oozie or HCatalog
• At least 1 year experience in Kafka, Spark, and Storm
• At least 1 year experience with Java frameworks (e.g. spring, hibernate, struts)
• Ability and interest to learn new tools and technologies
• At least one year experience with Agile development / DevOps methodologies and tools (e.g. GitHub | Travis | JIRA)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• At least 1 year experience with Front end toolkits (DOJO | jQuery)
• At least 1 year experience with Websphere Application Server or other middleware
• At least one year experience with XML and REST API integration
• At least 1 year experience with Relational database design/development (e.g. DB2 | MySQL)
• At least 1 year experience with NoSQL database design/development (e.g. MongoDB | HBase)
• At least 1 year experience integrating SAML / Single Sign-On (SSO) / LDAP authentication for applications
• Basic knowledge of Big Data Analytics
• Basic knowledge of Data visualization and Reporting tools
• At least 1 year experience in Linux | AIX system administration
If interested, please contact:
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary