Sharepoint Developer / Administrator
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a HelpDesk Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist with migration of SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016. This includes: project planning, communications and outreach planning, working with other vendors, power users and business users, documenting and testing, performing hands-on administrative work, modifying and publishing InfoPath forms, modifying and publishing Nintex Workflows, operating SharePoint migration tools, modifying and running PowerShell scripts, modifying masterpages, css, and layout pages.
- Candidate will work closely with the SharePoint administrators and other integral staff, and assist with all migration-related planning and tasks.
- We are looking for a strong team-player who can add value to the project with their ideas and experience.
- Information Technology, Enterprise Architecture seeks a dedicated professional to provide assistance with migrating from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016 (both environments on premise).
- The selected candidate should have advanced knowledge of SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 in an enterprise environment, as well as some experience with O365 SharePoint.
- Client's corporate Intranet runs on SharePoint 2010, and is a critical component utilized by the entire company of 15,000 users.
- Prior experience with SharePoint upgrades and migrations is required.
- Candidate should have used migration tools like DocAve, Metalogix, or Sharegate.
- Working knowledge of the content database attach method, PowerShell, InfoPath forms, and Nintex Workflow is required.
- Candidate should have strong project management skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to write technical documentation.
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- Must have 5-7 years of general IT experience, with at least 5 years of experience as a SharePoint Administrator or Developer (2010 and 2013).
- Some experience with SharePoint 2016 is desirable.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience with the following: InfoPath forms, UserProfile web service, Nintex Workflow, PowerShell, SharePoint site collections, sites, content databases, web parts, masterpages, css, page layouts, SharePoint migration tools, and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve migration issues.
- Must have participated in or managed a SharePoint migration project and have a strong understanding of the necessary outreach to manage migration timelines and user acceptance testing.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merril Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to
Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com now.Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.