Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior QA Test Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Understand business context, analyze business requirements, functional specifications and detail design documents.
- Create detailed test cases with complete coverage of business processes and functionalities.
- Execute test cases and document test results.
- Verify test execution results and update traceability matrix.
- Document defects with detailed descriptions and supporting information.
- Participate in defect triage and assist in root cause analysis of defects.
- Report SIT progress to test manager and project team.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Proven experience in carrying out the responsibilities listed above.
- Strong knowledge of testing principles and techniques.
- 8-10+ years of experience in creating and executing test cases for complex business applications, preferably in the Banking and Compliance areas.
- Experience in creating and executing test cases for complex business applications from banking and financial services business domain.
- Good Database and SQL knowledge and data analysis.
- Must be proficient with Excel and pivot tables.
- Experience with Batch Process Testing.
- Experience in the testing GUI applications.
- Experience in testing ad-hoc and canned reporting applications.
- Client Quality Center, specifically the Test Plan, Test Lab and Defect modules is a must.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, particularly in a multi-cultural environment.
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at Ivy@eclaro.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.