Senior QA Test Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior QA Test Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design and create test scripts for testing and implementing automated ETL test solutions for data warehouse
- Assist test team in the development of all testing-related documentation, including test cases/scripts and defect reports
- Assist the test lead in any situation
- Ensure that test case standards are adhered to for all test cases included in regression suite
- Analyze/profile data to meet project needs, create test beds and seed test data using Structure Query Language (SQL), or by other means based on environment, to ensure complete coverage of business requirements, functional, and technical specifications are met
- Develop complex SQL scripts that validate business requirements and source to target mapping within the data warehouse
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Extensive testing experience on a large scale data warehouse environment
- Strong ETL and SQL testing background, required
- Extensive experience in automating applications on multiple platforms using Client-QTP
- Knowledge of Automated ETL Test Tools like Informatica DVO, preferred
- Knowledge of Informatica, preferred
- Proficiency in Client Quality Center for defect management, required
- Ability to run ETL Jobs and test scripts to process in Test environment for end-to-end validation
- Proficiency in creating test automation strategy, automation framework, and scripts
- Self-motivated attitude, ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, particularly in a multi-cultural environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Interested candidates may contact Heckle at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.