Senior J2EE Developer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior J2EE Developer for our client in Newark, DE.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS:
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Expert level Core Java and solid OOP skills
- Proven Design expertise - Design Patterns, UML; ability to propose new component designs
- J2EE experience and familiarity with one or more App Servers and containers such as Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat etc.
- Comfortable developing with Spring/DI frameworks – Core Spring, Spring Integration, Spring AOP, etc.
- REST, SOAP Web service and Web application development
- Distributed caching frameworks – eHCache, Websphere extreme scale
- Familiar with Encryption, PKI etc
- Experience with one or more XML processing and binding frameworks – JAXB, Xstream, Stax, etc.
- UNIX/Linux hands-on experience
- Relational DB hands-on experience – Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server etc.
- Experience producing high transaction volume service/applications
- Performance turning and application profiling
- Strong technical communication skills with good Presentation skills
- Continuous Integration development approaches and tooling - Familiar with Jenkins/Hudson
- Familiar with one or more development tools such as Jmeter, SOAPUIs, Junit, TestNG, DynaTrace, Jprobe, etc.
- Experience w/ one or more of: Maven, repositories such as Nexus and Apache
- Team player and the ability to work with teams located across multiple time zones and locations (both onshore and offshore)
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, multi-task and deliver high quality work (end-to-end) in short time frames
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
- Exposure to Emerging/Bleeding edge Technologies and awareness with OSS tools & platforms: Apache Commons, Guice, GWT, etc.
- Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Familiar with Scrum tools such as Enterprise JIRA, IBM Rational Jazz/RTC, etc.
- Financial Services development background
- Unix/Linux shell scripting
- Sharepoint, Wiki and other distributed collaboration tools
- Platform/core framework development experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.