Senior Financial Analyst
|Reference # :||17-06530||Title :||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/12/2017|
Senior Financial Analyst
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst- Interest Rate Derivatives for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The AMRS Rates Team in New York supports the Interest Rates Derivatives Business. This business serves our corporate, financial, and individual investor customers by offering a wide variety of interest rate products. The primary focus of our team is Controls (Valuation, Disclosures, P&L Explain, Spreadsheet compliance, Balance Sheet, Capital, regulatory (Volcker), etc. Our business partners include Sales and Trading, Market and Credit Risk. Key priorities for our team are ensuring all controls are being implemented accurately and timely.
The Sr. Financial Analyst- Interest Rate Derivatives is responsible for more complex finance activities involving implementation of strategic plans, profitability analysis, forecasting and financial reporting for a business unit or associate area. Supports achievement of business goals by working on more complex activities or projects with others within the unit and with partners. Leads projects and coordinates resources. May provide supervision to a small staff. Can manage partner relationships.
• Production and/or review of official daily and weekly PnL substantiation through a risk based explain
• Review of material new deals.
• Review of changes to daily balance sheet & substantiation to transactional activity.
• Balance sheet analysis (capital, liquidity, exposures etc) including inventory aging and its reporting.
• Participate in the month end close, including Financial Disclosures and calculation and recording of netting entries
• Maintain spreadsheets in compliance with the firm's spreadsheet policy
• Prepare monthly and quarterly commentaries for senior management, regulators, and investor relations
• Perform monthly price verification
• Assist and manage projects relating to efficiencies and system migrations
• Monitor the trading desk's Volcker compliance
• Respond to audit and regulatory inquiries around these processes
• Calculation of the Valuation adjustment. Maintaining/updating valuation adjustment & reserve policies.
• Managing key accounting, legal entity, regulatory and P&L issues with the business.
• 5-7 years of product control experience in the financial industry
• Strong financial analytics experience; ability to problem solve a must
• Experience with Excel and complex spreadsheets (v look ups, pivot tables)
• Ability to work independently to drive outcomes, but also be a team player
• Strong communication skills and presentation skills
• Control focused
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.