Senior Business Systems Analyst
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for eliciting and documenting requirements for a complex project that will analyze the current business process for pricing/costing of international air freight shipments.
- Analyze the systems involved and then work with the stakeholders to identify the problems and gaps with the current solution and then develop a new system(s) to replace the current solution.
- Will be required to document the as-is and to-be process flows using BPMN, elicit and document the business, functional, and nonfunctional requirements, and present the findings to the management team.
- Act on behalf of the IS team as a liaison between the business stakeholders, the IS development team, and senior management.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal), problem-solver, critical thinking, meeting facilitation, work independently, build relationships, be proactive, meet deadlines, work with remote tem members, recognize dependencies, and remove impediments.
- Must be proficient in facilitating work sessions with key stakeholders, diagramming/documenting process flows, documenting requirements, and obtaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Required to fully understand the current business process, identify the problems that need to be
solved, and help design a solution.
- Experience using the agile methodology, preferably SCRUM and TFS, although the BSA skills are a higher priority.
- Structured Systems Analysis - Expert (primary skills)
- Business Process Analysis - Advanced
- Scrum - Intermediate
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com / 201-375-9082 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.