Senior Business Process Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Process Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and design business processes.
- Work with the business architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
- Set up and maintain the Requirements Matrix.
- Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Assist as a liaison to the business community. Participate in a user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective.
- Assist as a resource to evaluate training and performance support needs and design the training and performance support products.
- This role includes the business process experts involved in defining the business processes and performing any business process re-engineering required before the application is designed if needed.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experienced in gathering, interpreting, and documenting requirements.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Excel (VBA Plus) and Designer / Graphics (Plus)
- The ability to learn a general understanding of the business areas for which the project is developing a solution.
- Capable of facilitating meetings and discussions with users and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with subject matter experts, product managers, and architects to analyze and define the business opportunity and the product outlined in the vision statement for the project.
- Ability to analyze and design business processes
- Ability to develop product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis and feedback from the user community
- Ability to develop test conditions and expected results based on application requirements
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS:
- Plan for training users and other stakeholders in using and/or supporting the application.
- Define the training scope, audience, objectives, approach, development timelines, and milestones
- Define training schedule for all target audiences based on the logical sequence of how the content should be delivered, availability of the participants and deployment timing
- Detail the training materials/deliverables, technical environment, dependencies, milestones, assumptions, risks, work plan estimates, and project controls
- Map out the intended direction of the training for the new application, and to make initial statements about training content and organization
- Experienced with SQL Language for data mining.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.