Salesforce Senior Developer
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Salesforce Sr. Developer for our client in San Diego, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for planning the high-level design and scoping the future Salesforce application environment and architecture including production, disaster recovery, and testing as part of the Salesforce commercial rollout.
- Utilizing hands-on experience to provide management leadership in planning the design, development and delivery of the Salesforce application that will be rolled out to users.
- Ensuring the end-to-end resulting delivery of new modules from initial discussion through business signoff.
- Leading a team of developers and business analysts in planning efforts of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions used by the Bank.
- Liaising with business users across the Americas to facilitate rollout plans.
- Familiar with Agile development model. Working experience of JIRA and providing story point estimates.
- Architect, design and develop enterprise web application integration and services. Develops ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required
- Work within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
- Participate in software development on the Salesforce.com platform using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high quality, timely and thorough solutions to customer problem.
- Gather system and design requirements, conduct analysis and establish metrics of success.
- Support, maintain and integrate current application associated with the initiative.
- Support data migration and data analysis activities
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Strong working experience with Lightning Component Framework, using Lightning component in Visualforce page and adding to lightning component to salesforce
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at Henry@eclaro.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.