|Reference # :||17-07348||Title :||Sales Coordinator|
|Location :||West Caldwell, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/14/2017 / 11/17/2017|
Eclaro is looking for a Sales Coordinator for our client in West Caldwell, NJ.
The Sales Coordinator is an integral part of a talented, growing and successful sales team responsible for recommending, establishing, executing and enforcing channel specific sell-through and sales management strategies. The Sales Coordinator has specific responsibility to oversee, report and recommend direct sales strategies to grow the core direct web channel. This role works in tandem with both the North American sales team and account level dealer base to understand and affect merchandising decisions, point of purchase tactics and demand generation investment at the store level. Success in the role requires close daily interaction between the sales team (Sell-In), sales support, A/P and A/R, knowledge of MDF, Price Protection (PP), and Competitive Funds (CF) support as well as bi-monthly participation in global sales and marketing calls with Japan.
• Provide a variety of cross-functional support services.
• Contact customers and prospects to arrange appointments or make follow-up calls to confirm orders and delivery dates have been met.
• Ensure that representatives have sufficient quantities of sales support material, such as product brochures, product samples and retail display assets.
• The Sales Coordinator is the liaison between sales, other departments and our direct relationship accounts to provide the service most suitable to meet the company’s needs.
• Works with the Senior Manager of National Sales to define, develop and execute national, regional and local product promotions (IR, PP, CF and MDF) audits, system improvements and change management.
• Help establish, manage and maintain a new Purchase, Sales & Inventory (PSI) strategy in alignment with company objectives, and integrate with account level P&L reporting.
• Works collaboratively with sales and channel marketing peers to develop common program roadmaps for assigned business areas, target margin growth, cost control and profitability with current and new customers.
• Works closely with the channel marketing team to inform, define and recommend assets needed to support channel activities. This includes but is not limited to POP materials, signage, literature, displays, web assets, advertising, training and resources to execute at a storefront level. And create an internal tracking system.
• Close coordination with account managers to refine sell-in programs, inventory strategies, margin structure, pricing and promotions needed to effectively manage dealer partners.
• First point of contact for urgent calls, emails and messages when sales representatives are not available.
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary