Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Sales Assistant for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Sales Assistant provides support for salespersons and manages all operational aspects of the Sales Desk.
- Responsible for all trade bookings of the desk-which encompasses a broad range of products-including bonds, fx, interest rate swaps, credit default swaps and total return swaps. As part of this role, Sales Assistant is to confirm trades, process allocations, resolve discrepancies and confirm settlement details with client
- Responsible for processing all derivative novation requests and ensuring request is in line with bank policy
- Assists salespersons in onboarding new accounts, monitoring credit lines and seeking credit line increases
- Assists salespersons with orders and executes transactions as needed
- Assists with all administrative tasks of desk including answering phones and relaying client messages
- Adheres strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Client and regulatory standards, policies and practices; reports control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events
- Supports the Company's Diversity programs. % Time Required
- Uses initiative and independent judgment on a daily basis to analyze, problem solve and proactively respond to client inquiries and sales manager requests
- Evaluates and escalates complex issues and/or problems to manager
- NASD 7 and 63 registered
- College degree and relevant work experience preferred
- Excellent client management skills
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of products and of applicable systems/applications
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.