Rational QA Test Analys
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Rational QA Test Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Oracle NMS – Develop and maintain Functional and Performance Test scripts for the Oracle NMS product and its interfaces. Identify business requirements and come up with testing solutions. Identify gaps in the current test suite.
- STORM WebApp – Develop and maintain Functional and Performance Test scripts for .Net web application and web services. Must have experience in load testing .Net web app, web service calls and AJAX calls using large scale volume.
- Experience with Rational Tools is required
- Experience as a Testing Lead role (preferred)
- Advanced proficiency with the IBM Rational software suite Rational Quality Manager(RQM) RFT, RPT & RQM
- Advanced proficiency Rational Functional tester
- Integration Experience of configuring RFT to work with RQM
- Experience writing test scripts, writing test cases, and executing test cases, based on both written application specifications (users stories, functional designs, detailed designs, etc.) and direct communication with business users and IT team members
- Experience testing applications in a mixed environment – web (intranet and Internet) and Desktop – Rational Functional Tester (Java App : client-server)
- Experience working directly with business and IT users to write, review, execute, and report on testing tasks
- TFS - Source control
- Cloud based testing tools
- Java Desktop Apps - testing tools & methodologies
- Rational RCLM
- ALM Tools
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.