Quant Middle Office Independent Amount (IA) specialist
|Reference # :||17-01459||Title :||Quant Middle Office Independent Amount (IA) specialist|
|Location :||Washington, WA|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||02/16/2017|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.|
Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a Full Time Quant Middle Office Independent Amount (IA) specialist for one of our financial services clients.
The Quantitative Middle Office Independent Amount (IA) team is responsible for assisting the Counterparty Portfolio Management team with the establishment of business processes and controls needed to ensure the firm's IA calculations are accurate and consistent with Dodd-Frank's Uncleared Margin Rules (UMR).
• Assist with the testing and validation of IA results through each technology release
• Provide enhanced analysis and IA explains to front office and collateral operations teams when counterparty disputes arise on IA calculations
• Review and verify the model inputs feeding the IA calculations
• Analyze production IA results for errors
• Establish and enhance control processes that will mitigate future IA calculation errors
• Work directly with the front office and technology teams on issues discovered through technology testing and model validation
• Provide assessment of counterparty computed IA numbers for reasonableness
• Conduct in-depth analysis of reasons for discrepancies in IA results between the firm and counterparty
• Validate and explain drivers of day over day changes in IA to CPM and Collateral operations teams
• Work with technology teams to guide IA calculator reporting and control requirements
If interested, please contact:
Pattiana June Bandiwan
212 258 2279
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines.?? This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability.? Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer:?Eclaro values diversity and?does not discriminate based on?Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees