QA Test Lead
|Reference # :||17-06152||Title :||QA Test Lead|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/30/2017|
QA Test Lead
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Manage creation, sign-off and implementation of the testing strategy and plans
• Resource to deliver against the agreed test plan within budget and timeframes
• Manage the overall effort to ensure that all in scope components and scenarios are tested and reported on
• Oversee effort to retest corrections to ensure problems are resolved
• Oversee effort to analyze, document and communicate results.
• Provide management, leadership and technical guidance to Testing Specialists and Testing Analysts
• Lead teams working on the detailed test strategies and plans for applications based on technical and business specifications with bank standards
• Work with Testing Specialists to review and understand business requirements functional and non-functional specifications
• Ensure adherence to testing best practices and bank testing standards
• Actively seek opportunities to leverage central testing services where deemed appropriate
• Participate in stakeholder management within the application and project context, incl. stakeholders of up- and downstream systems and external teams
• Ensure that stakeholders receive information that enables fact based decisions to be made
• Manage the working relationship with 3rd party team members
• Coordinate with external groups such as test environment support and production management teams
• Act as a senior escalation point for all stakeholders, including internal testing team escalation
• Champion and participate in the activities of the broader QA and Testing community
• Align to the wider team / group objectives
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Mica Navidad at Mica@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary