Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Melville, NY.
Eclaro’s client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Follows Agile/Scrum methodology
- Ensuring that all required steps are followed, all required deliverables are produced, and all approvals are obtained
- Manages and oversees the full system development process, and turnover to production
- Manages large scale, complex, cross enterprise application development projects
- Accountable for directing work effort of engineers both in house and outsourced through one or more sub- contractors
- Monitors and improves quality, and ensures 'best practice' development techniques
- Act as gate keeper to ensure that all milestone deliverables meet with defined standards
- Oversees the integration and validation of 3rd party tools within the application
- Owns project/program issue resolution and risk management
- Coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to bridge the communications gap between business and technical team
- Coordinate, lead and/or participate in technology engineering efforts and meetings to determine optimal approach, design, risk mitigation, defect resolution, etc.
- Lead defect management processes within development, QA, Production and effectively measure rate and communicate root cause
- 10+ years of related work experience
- 10+ years' experience managing large, complex, multi- million dollar projects
- 7 years of cross functional PM experience and project planning
- Demonstrated Agile/Scrum work experience
- Expertise in Project Management methodologies, tools and techniques (SDLC and Agile)
- Expert-level understanding of all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- Previous experience with leading systems integration and defect management
- Excellent Communication
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.