|Reference # :||17-07078||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/31/2017 / 01/30/2018|
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager -Trade for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The TFCMC Implementation Project Management team is responsible for the project management of the build and installation of Trade and Supply Chain Financing products for our corporate clients on a global level. The candidate will be required to manage multiple dynamic client-facing projects with duties that include:
• Project Management experience. Ability to delegate to and effectively matrix manage task owners and resources
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Must be well organized and able to manage competing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong influencing & negotiation skills
• Experience managing complex, large project
• Extensive experience working closely with clients
• Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
• Knowledge of Trade Finance product suite
• General working knowledge of broadly used business and banking technology
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum 5 years of project management experience in Trade Finance and/or Supply Chain Financing for corporate clients'
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Pat Bandiwan at 212 258 2279 or email at Pat.Bandiwan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary