|Reference # :||17-06270||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||ROCHESTER, MN|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||07/11/2017 / 12/11/2017|
Eclaro is looking for Project Manager for an opportunity for our client in ROCHESTER, MN
Required Skills and Responsibilities
• Has the ability to lead and direct security operations projects based on Customer specific goals and requirements.
• Can develop and track project plans, and supervise the work of the security operations team members.
• Has the ability to work with the extended project team, overseeing the development of the Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) other connected security systems, operations procedures, and staff onboarding process
• Can provide coordination of multiple security project through their progressive stages, with the goal of project completion within specified time and budget constraints.
• Can provide technical supervision and guidance for all personnel assigned to the project.
• Can escalate and communicate critical/major incidents, provide potential impact and propose recommendations for remediation.
• Has the expert knowledge of information security concepts and technologies to include security incident management, change and configuration management, and network defense services.
If interested you may contact: Pam Saba at (646) 695-2945 or send your most updated resume at email@example.com
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary