Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Project Engineer for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Maintenance Engineering support to integrate new process and utility equipment to Maximo CMMS by managing system service requests and reviewing master data.
- Develop equipment maintenance activities with System Owners and Maintenance Operations to ensure effective job plans and accurate spare parts lists.
- Determine instrument calibration ranges and tolerances with System Owners and Metrology Operations using manufacturer datasheets, system requirements and site calibration standards.
- Support asset criticality analysis with Reliability Engineering to identify business critical systems and equipment.
- Manage turnover process of equipment by verifying all vendor documents needed for equipment qualification meet Client standards and requirements.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BS in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred) with 4 years plus experience (or equivalent) with GMP manufacturing equipment support in the Biotechnology industry.
- Knowledge of Maximo or other CMMS required for development of predictive and preventive maintenance activities.
- Ability to read, interpret and redline piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- Experience in commissioning and validation of capital equipment for GMP biologic manufacturing facilities.
- Effective in both team environment and individual contributor role with strong analytical and communication skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Pat Bandiwan at Pat.Bandiwan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.