|Reference # :||17-08413||Title :||Project Coordinator|
|Location :||Andover, MA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/18/2017 / 03/17/2019|
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is world-renowned for providing innovative healthcare solutions and for its commitment to improving the health and well-being of people from all walks of life. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Project Coordinator role is a dynamic, fast paced position that covers a broad range of project coordination responsibilities. This position will coordinate various projects for GCS.
• Coordinate various projects for Global Clinical Supply functional lines.
• Assist with the logistics and planning of internal GCS meetings as well as off-site events (reserve rooms, prepare agendas, schedule WebEx and videoconferences, distribute meeting materials, arrange catering, , manage slide presentations, and prepare meeting minutes).
• Assist with the management of calendars for GCS leaders/colleagues as required
• Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, including travel VISAs, as well as monitoring travel progress to resolve issues as they arise.
• Coordinate the interview process for incoming MCPHS University/Pharmaceutical Biopharmaceutical Fellows
• Provide colleague support for GCS Andover and Medicinal Sciences initiatives where required.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail, including the handling of correspondence that may be of a sensitive and confidential nature.
• Understand and follow standard GCS processes, procedures and SOPs as applicable.
• Process onboarding requirements for new GCS colleagues/contractors in GIDM system, handling IT requirements and space planning.
• Prepare expense reports and reconcile charges on Pharmaceutical Client statements in Concur.
• Independently identify and respond to daily inquiries that arise
• Create and manage check requests as well as process ePay and invoices
• Manage requests for office supplies
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and written as well as verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple complex projects with different deadlines simultaneously
• Ability to prioritize tasks based upon established GCS guidelines and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to work within a team as well as independently in a matrix environment.
• Possess excellent computer skills and a high level of proficiency in various computer programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Business Objects, Ariba, SharePoint and demonstrates the willingness to learn new platforms and software.
• Ability to perform duties with a high level of professionalism and moderate supervision.
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity with a professional demeanor and applies excellent judgment when handling confidential information or attending meetings where sensitive information is discussed.
• Provides support for organizational activities that focus on developing successful internal as well as external partnerships with a strong customer focus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Pat Bandiwan at Pat.Bandiwan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.