|Reference # :||17-09233||Title :||Production Planner|
|Location :||Devens, MA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/02/2017 / 04/01/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Eclaro is currently looking for a Production Planner - Supply Chain and Logistics / Material Planning/Scheduling for one of our Pharmaceutical client in Devens MA
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESONSI-BILITIES
• Creates and releases process orders in SAP system according to schedule. Ensures production schedule is accurately maintained in SAP in collaboration with production schedulers.
• Conducts reconciliation of process orders.
• Serves as project resource to the Senior Material Planner/s
• Assists Devens site materials planning team to service Devens Commercial and Clinical Manufacturing.
• Analyzes demand, schedules, inventory and exercises judgment to influence manufacturing and purchasing decisions.
• Reviews, prioritizes and schedules the delivery of raw materials & consumables to meet target dates and prevent stock shortages. Collaborates with partner departments to ensure material availability in alignment with manufacturing schedule.
• Generates and releases purchase requisitions for procurement through approved /qualified suppliers for raw materials and consumables.
• Raises order fulfillment issues to management and key stakeholders and proposes mitigation strategies on a routine basis.
• Manages inventory by maintaining optimum quantity and cost levels.
• Manages processes for creation and maintenance of SAP Master Data, Bill of Materials and Recipes to support clinical requirements.
• Supports plant quality systems (Change controls, Deviations, assessments and CAPA) for material related issues.
• Participate in projects (e.g., tech transfers, SAP improvements) and lead continuous improvement activities to positively impact key performance metrics.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
• B.S. in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or science-related discipline.
• A minimum of 4 years (BS) or 2 years (MA) in a Manufacturing or Supply Chain role in a complex manufacturing environment with experience in production control/process orders/equivalent.
• Experience and knowledge in Biologics manufacturing is beneficial.
• Experience in new product introduction strongly preferred.
• Excellent knowledge in SAP strongly preferred.
• Customer service mentality and attention to detail are essential elements for success.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines.
CONTACTS Incumbents have continual interaction with members of his/her Supply Chain team as well as other teams throughout the site in order to exchange information regarding the status of inventory. In addition there will be frequent contact with members of the Global Procurement, QC, Quality and Materials Management with regard to incoming materials. Additionally there is daily contact with her/his management for work assignments, coaching and general management discussions. Interaction and coordination with other line management staff relating to specific project responsibilities is expected.
WORKING CONDITIONS Work primarily in office environment and occasionally within manufacturing. Positions requires on-call support for off hours support.
If interested, please contact Pat Bnadiwan at Pat.Bandiwan@eclaro.com
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees