Product Manager - Equities IT
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Product Manager – Equities IT for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Product Manager will partner with the Solutions Delivery lead to build and manage the book of work supporting the Equities IT LOB.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analyze present-state, develop alternative future-state approaches, and facilitate implementation
- Plan, organize, monitor, and control projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion
- Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies
- Effectively communicate with managers, peers, and business partners on deliverables, timelines, and support needed
- Partner with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change
- Facilitate the product demand in-take and prioritization process
- Own relationship with Quartz Core Solutions Delivery and Core Engineering team to triage demand; develop business cases, plan projects, and align strategic roadmaps against business and IT objectives
- Drive delivery of milestones against critical path while ensuring that appropriate governance processes, escalation paths, and project management reporting frameworks are in place
- Leverage Jira to manage tasks
- Manage and solve complex dependencies and negotiate compromises
- Collaborate with the broader product management team to drive standardization of Product and Project management processes, reporting, and analytics across Quartz Core
- Provide updates at the monthly Quartz Core Product Management Operating Committees
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong track record of managing expectations at the senior leadership level
- Prior experience managing a large portfolio with multiple programs and resources (budget >$10MM)
- Strong written documentation skills to support assessments
THE FOLLOWING ARE AN ADVANTAGE:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical disciplines
- Six sigma certification (Green or Black belt in DMAIC and/or DMADV)
- Hands-on development of project management tooling (Jira)
- Ability to write business requirements specifications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.