Product Development Attorney ? Mid Level
|Reference # :||17-04282||Title :||Product Development Attorney ? Mid Level|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||05/04/2017|
Mid-level attorney to work with Arch's Enterprise Product Development team within Corporate Underwriting Services (CUS).
• Review, draft and create coverage forms for multiple business units and coverage lines.
• Communicate and collaborate with Underwriters, Managers, Claim Attorneys, Compliance and the Legal department to ensure products remain competitive while protecting their profitability.
• Help business units identify and prioritize product development needs.
• Remain apprised of and monitor U.S. case law, regulations, legal trends and emerging issues affecting insurance coverage.
• 5 - 10 years of contract drafting and U.S. insurance industry experience.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Thorough understanding of U.S. insurance contract language and legal precedent
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to review and assess the impact of legal decisions and court cases on insurance contract language.
• J.D. or LL.M from U.S. Law School
Technical Skills Proficiency Level Required (R) /Optional (O)
Microsoft Excel 2 R
Microsoft Word 4 R
SharePoint 3 R
Outlook 3 R
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org